The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana is well known as TSNPDCL which is one of the Electricity Distribution Company under the Telangana Government. Recently, the firm has come up with a job advertisement to fulfil the 497 empty positions of Sub-Engineer in Electrical Department. The appointment of all vacancies is on direct recruitment basis.
TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer application process is available through online mode. Application submission link will be activated from 05th June 2018. So, all the interested contenders stay visit official site http://www.tsnpdcl.in until the completion of registration process. Before going to apply for the TSNPDCL Sub-engineer posts, don’t forget to refer the official notification.
- The initial date for the submission of Application Fee: 04th June 2018
- Starting date for the online Application Process: 05th June 2018
- Last date for the payment of Application Fee: 18th June 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)
- Closing date for the submission of Online Application: 18th June 2018 (Up to 11:59 PM)
- Downloading date of hall tickets: 30th June 2018
- Date of Exam: 08th July 2018
Contenders should have to register through online mode by following the official site http://www.tsnpdcl.in
Candidates are essential to pay the fee Rs. 100/- as online application processing fee and Rs. 120/- for examination fee. No need to pay the fee for ST/SC/BC category.
Aspirants should have to maintain minimum age limit 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01st January 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable to 05 years for SC/ST/BC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
Competitors must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to a diploma in electrical engineering from any recognized university.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 20535/- Rs. 41155/- including all allowances.
The way of candidate’s selection will be made 100% on a written examination. No interview will be conducted.
The examination consists of Objective type with multiple choice Questions. The test will be conducted in the two hours duration of time.
Steps to Apply for TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Jobs
- Applicants need to visit the official site http://www.tsnpdcl.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take a printout of the application for future use
Official Notification: TSNPDCL Sub Engineers Recruitment 2018 Notification