Maha Food Recruitment 2018 Notification for 120 Supply Inspector Jobs
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department which is also called as Maha Food has introduced a career notification with 120 Supply Inspector Posts. The total vacancies are splitting into 4 divisions such as Kokan, Pune, Nashik, and Aurangabad. The Job location for Supply Inspector Posts will be in the state of Maharashtra.
Interesting aspirants can find the further details like age limit, education qualifications and other information on below. The application process for the Maha Food Supply Inspector 2018 Notification is possible through online mode. If you need any other additional information you can check the official site http://mahafood.gov.in
- Starting date for the submission of online application: 28th May 2018
- Closing date for the submission of online application: 17th June 2018
- Date of online examination: 17th July 2018
Candidates can register for Maha Food Recruitment 2018 through online mode by click on to the link https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage
Aspirants have to pay the application fee Rs. 300/- for general category and Rs. 150/- for reserved category.
Age limit of the applicants must be in a middle of 18 to 38 years. Upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category as per the govt. norms.
Applicant’s essential to complete Graduate Degree or equivalent along with the MSCIT certificate from any recognized university. The knowledge of Marathi Language is mandatory.
The mode of selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
Selected candidates will get the monthly payments as per the Govt. norms.
Steps to Apply for Maha Food Supply Inspector Posts
- First of all, candidates can enter into the official site https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Then click on the official notification link
- Read the instruction carefully
- Now click on to the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details and upload required documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take a printout of the application for future use.
Official Notification: Maha Food Supply Inspectors 2018 Notification