CUT AT LEAST $10 PER MONTH OFF YOUR CURRENT CABLE BILL FOR JUST $30 ON AMAZON
Some cable companies go the extra mile in making sure you know nothing about an ideal method of shaving a $100 or more off your Internet bills per annum. If you use a modem provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the company charges you a fee of $8 to $10 monthly to rent it. It is unknown to many that buying a personal cable modem and returning the rented cable from the ISP, is a complete termination of extra fee altogether. The D-LinkDOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, sold on Amazon is just $38.95. Yeah, that’s right — all you need to do is purchase a $39.95 box and save $100+ per annum.
See features from the product page:
- The D-Link DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem is compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Cablevision, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, and more. Requires Cable Internet Service
- Non-compatible with Verizon, CenturyLink, and AT&T,
- Solely Cable Modem with no WiFi router**
- Modem only. Router not included**
- Highest upstream speeds: 30 Mbps (TDMA) / 35 Mbps (SCDMA) / up to 160 Mbps1
Highest downstream speeds: 30 Mbps (640QAM) / 43 Mbps (256QAM) / up to 320 Mbps across 8 channel bonding1.
- Certified for popular US cable providers, Time Warner, Comcast and more
**If you prefer the modem option with a wireless router built in “For those who don’t have a router.” We strongly recommend the TP-Link N300 Cable Modem with Built in Router for only $69.98. You may feel these are steep prices, but I assure you, I have done all the shopping, and these were the lowest deals for both and will have you getting your return in just a few months.
Latest posts by Alton Brooks (see all)
- Two Hot Stocks on the Run: NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NRG), Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA) - February 21, 2018
- Two Hot Stocks of the Day: Globalstar Inc. (NYSE:GSAT), American Express Company (NYSE:AXP) - February 21, 2018
- Two Top Stories of NYSE: The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE:GEO), Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ:TSCO) - February 21, 2018